07 February 2016

Message from Three Visions/Dreams

Image Sources: Rebecca Beal (Relaxing in Greece); Nelly Tsenova.

Three very short dreams in as many consecutive nights. I feel they are all related, with one overall message.

In the first dream, there was a small tree in a white pot. It had some dark reddish-yellow, succulent looking fruits on it. I got "fig tree", although the fruits looked visually more like peaches or apricots. It was growing in my apartment, and although it didn't seem likely to thrive indoors, I was very adamant and sure that it would and be able to feed lots of people in the near future.

Next, I was presented with a speeded up slide-show of locations around the world. They all look like Paradise ~ rich, vibrant colours and the most gorgeous flora. I recall a simple white building which reminded me of a Mediterranean scene, set against a mountainside, surrounded by lush greenery and multi-coloured blooms.

The last dream was one of a lady. She had a beauty that permeated from deep within, and the immense feeling of Love that she emanated was very palpable. She had a tiara-looking ornament on her head, just at the edge of her upper forehead. What I got was "Gaia is crowned".

I've tried my best to put together a montage of the visions in the image above. Of course they are only depictions, and not actually what I saw. I do hope they give you a sense of the visions.

2 comments:

  1. What encouraging dream visions! :)

    I've been experiencing much more dream activity over the past few weeks...no wonder I needed a nap this afternoon! :)

    Go, Gaia!!! We're with ya...

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Stargazer :) I used to keep a dream journal many years ago, but gave it up after I filled two notebooks!

      Love and Blessings, Grace

      Delete