21 March 2016

In The Light, EVERYTHING Is Eventually Disclosed ~ Denise LeFay ~ 20 March 2016

Source: High Heart Life

First of all, Happy March 2016 Equinox everyone, and secondly, how’s everyone doing with it all so far? It’s been kinda weird, kinda wonderful, definitely painful, and kinda frustrating at times but highly educational and reality-changing. I wouldn’t expect anything less at this point within the Process. And, there’s the final Eclipse (Lunar) to come on March 23rd at 3° Libra 17′.

In January 2016, I suddenly had some old Ascension symptoms return that I hadn’t had for years. I was not impressed that they were back again, even if greatly reduced in nastiness and intensity. Some of these old symptoms for me have been burning hot bottoms of my feet. I lived with this one for the first twelve years of my physical Ascension Process and couldn’t wear shoes the entire time because of it, not that I much minded that but it was and still is one very miserable Ascension symptom. I experience it when my body is doing more detoxifying of poisons from the physical environment. I also experience it when I’m embodying more NEW higher Light Energies and they’re flowing through my body and out the bottoms of my feet and into Gaia/Earth. You can see how the first phase needs to happen so the second phase of it can. This is typical of almost all these strange Ascension symptoms.

Another old symptom that returned for me at the same time was the miserable old upper belly bloat or Buddha Belly business. I also swelled all over, not just in my upper belly/diaphragm. My whole body swells slightly when higher frequency Energies/Light etc. comes in and interacts with it. My body and muscles respond to amplified higher Energies almost like it would with any “irritant”; it builds up fluid around the perceived invasive “irritant” in trying to cope with what’s happening to it. I have Pisces Rising (Water) and suspect that many people with Water signs Rising and/or multiple planets in Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) may experience the body swelling somewhat like this when it gets hit with more Light/Energies/Photonic Light. ‘Electrocuted by God’ as Lauren Gorgo called it years ago and that sure is how it feels! :lol:

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment