23 March 2016

Personal Update ~ 23 March 2015

Digital Hint

Dizzy spells, bouts of clumsiness, heat surges, blurry vision and not being able to recall simple words....again! After a short respite, the current (pun intended) tranche of energy blasts in March are at work in earnest. Either I'm so used to it by now, or the effects are thankfully more subdued. I actually find that I can carry on my daily Life without being derailed.

It could be that there is an undercurrent of gentleness which I sense in these recent round of energies ~ it's something that I greatly appreciate and something that we should try to tap into. However, I hasten to add that this in no way diminishes the intensity, which is....well, intense! This just feels that there's a new frequency being added, one that's as potent and yet very subtle, soothing and most uplifting. As a result, I find myself feeling very sanguine a lot of times, in spite of all the external "stuff" around me. I feel it's easier to get into a state of benevolence, and I'm more able to just turn around and walk away from others' drama, or at least be less affected by it.

Then there are also the very strong emotional feelings surfacing....again, too! Deep pangs of homesickness and flashes of deja vu. I've not had those in a while, so I was quite surprised when they revisited. I find the strong yearning to return Home the most challenging to deal with. For obvious reasons :)  Quite a few people have also indicated this homesickness to me lately.

I talk to my physical body regularly. I tell myself that my body is in perfect harmony with the Ascension process, something that I learnt from a dear Soul.....thank you, Andrew :)  I also assure it that it's OK, that what it's embodying is part of a crucial process, that this is integral to the eventual transfiguration we all need to go through, that this is ultimately why we are incarnate now on Earth. I find this very beneficial.

Sometimes, I feel a restlessness that seems to be emerging from deep within. It's like the time to move on to the next phase is long overdue, whatever that "next phase" is. It's accompanied by the growing sense that I'm so done with everything. I just want to walk through "something" that I know is "there", but I have no idea what that "something" or "there" is. When in the midst of this restlessness, nothing I do is right ~ I can't sleep right, I can't sit right, I can't stand right....it can be annoying. The best way I can describe this is it's like my Soul is doing a little protesting. I find that the best solution (so far) is to just get out of my mind and into some quiet time.

The disconnect with the external world continues to grow. Being an observer certainly helps. No need for me to say more here.

In the midst of all that's occurring, there is also a perception that the solidity of the world feels increasingly "unnatural". I sometimes get impatient with the sense of permanence that is inherent in this world. It's as if there should be a greater "flow" to Life with more "lightness", rather than its currently ponderous and heavy nature. That a higher-vibrational and less "solid" existence is the "appropriate" way. Since we are increasing our frequency, this isn't at all surprising. It's just that it can get uncomfortable at times.

So it's Nature to the rescue! On the opposite end of the spectrum, Nature does much to relieve this weightiness. When we gaze at even a single leaf and see the immense beauty and exquisite Love of the Universe, all is right once again.

That's my little report for the time being. Please remember to stay connected with your own Divinity at all times, and allow It to steer your course, always.

Namaste and Blessings!

12 comments:

  1. Good evening Tara Grace, thank you for putting into words everything. I would have to say DITTO to everything, I hope others will see your words and just flow with everything too, thank you for sharing with us
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and most welcome, Mark. Just to let you know, I'm not Tara Grace :) Blessings

      Delete
  2. I could have been writing it. Exactly the same here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the validation, Blessings :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely post, Grace! I always appreciate reading your personal updates and this one really resonated. Whenever I feel those strange, uncomfortable, "twitchy" feelings (the ones you describe so well), Nature and meditation are my "go to" cures as well. It really helps too, to know and acknowledge that these are simply temporary discomforts as new energy floods through our being.

    Best of all, it provides no small measure of comfort knowing that we are never alone on our journey...we all have each other!

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly double-second (is there such a word?) what you said, "...we all have each other!". Without each other to provide that much-needed support, our paths would be so much more challenging. So thank you, dear Stargazer! Love and Blessings :)

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry Grace, I confused you with someone else.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, please don't worry, it's not an issue at all :)

      Delete
  5. It is exactly how I feel ! This world is not in flow with itself,there is so much competition for every resource and no love for humanity. Things get suppressed and new inventions get in hand on multi-corporation ,to make more profit . This is not where I want to live. There is feeling of "very soon I will be home" ,home in other dimension with other people where we can create something much more better ,so much better. I saw a time period of huge shift few days ago that will start in mid January,this was looking like final psychical dimension shift that I have been wondering about. I hope and pray that this will be over soon so I can go to my new home !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling of "Home" is growing strong as these potent energies do their work in each of us. Yes, I hope and pray for the same thing, too :) Blessings

      Delete