30 March 2016

Post-Eclipse Gateway ~ Kara Schallock ~ 29 March 2016

Source: Soulstice Rising

Even though we have moved beyond the Eclipse Gateway, we are still feeling its effects. If new pathways have not yet opened, they will, so be patient. The reason for this is because rarely do things shift on the particular date of a cosmic event because we are in timelessness, regardless of what our calendars and clocks say. It is always important to do Ceremony on the day of the event, for that aligns our energies with the event. Most don’t experience the shift on that particular day, but when a person is ready as decided by Soul. As an illustration of this, last night (March 28-29), I had an ongoing dream in which I released some old behaviors and attitudes that were most limiting and these were transformed into Strength and Power. I kept having a continuation of the dream until I consciously claimed the Transformation. I was continuously awakened after each segment of the dream to do this. When I finally claimed them, the dream stopped. If you are still experiencing the Power of the Gateway, trust that all is in Divine Order.

The energy we have received during and after the Gateway has propelled us forward in the New. Even though we can see the old 3D world is going through some challenging times, we view the worldly events rather dispassionately…being in the world, but not of it. We potentially have detached in a huge way from the old world and our focus is more on seeing the strides we have made and continue to make as we are operating in a higher consciousness and vibrational reality. Whether your passage has been challenging (when you resist) or gentle (when you flow), the result is the same. It’s all how we choose to perceive the changes. We can see the world as broken or we can see it transforming. Much of how we view the world is an indication of how we view ourselves. When one is Love and whole, it is impossible not to see the world through those eyes and see that all is occurring in Divine Order. Of course, it is each being’s choice as to how they perceive themselves as well as the world.

We do not know what is coming next and this is because we are guided to stay in the Moment. For me, when I see predictions of “doom and gloom,” I roll my eyes and see those predictions as fear-producing. I choose not to promote fear, but to promote Love. What occurs in the future is not our concern. Fear-producing blogs or videos do nothing more than take us out of the Moment and fill us with more fear and the desire to save the Earth, which, as we know, is fruitless, because the Earth does not need saving, for She and we are going through a metamorphosis and I for one do not want to interfere with that, as I wouldn’t want anyone to “save” me from my own metamorphosis.

Please read on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment