14 April 2016

Forerunners Embodying and The Sun ~ Denise LeFay ~ 13 April 2016

Image

Denise presents a highly probably concept about Solar Beings in this message. Although I'm fully aware that we're already familiar with The Event and several other items mentioned, the contents here still make for an engaging read. I also feel that I need to remind all about the information regarding The Event from the perspectives presented by other sources such as EM and Blue Solara, the former Galactis team of Alkesh / Syria / Amun, as well Cobra.

Source: High Heart Life

Every now and again I do my best to write an article that, as accurately as I can, reflects what I’ve been living, perceiving and better understanding in my own way. These particular articles are often a bit hard to follow because they cover a variety of things, events, experiences, awareness’ and so on, and they do so across multiple dimensions and typically take place over weeks, months, decades and/or lifetimes in many cases. This article is another of this type and I’m sorry if it sounds at first read-through as if I’m jumping wildly from topic to topic and that none of it is quickly or easily coming together for you. Please push on however because it will make more sense to your HighHeart consciousness as you read and feel into the material. This article is important in my opinion, not to mention highly complex and multilayered as all of the really great stuff always is.

Those 5D Coinky Dinks
We’ve all experienced those wonderfully weird n’ wacky 5D (and higher) “coincidences” throughout the Ascension Process. They’re typically higher Light—aka information, knowledge, higher awareness etc.—aligning uniquely for us personally because it’s time for us to be consciously aware of something. To help us get there, these higher often strange twists n’ turn coinky dinks abound for a while until we finally reach one of those big Aha! moments. That’s what’s been happening to me for months now and they’ve all led me to this particular article about what some are calling ‘The Event’.

I hadn’t even heard this term until a week or so ago after I was led by further “coincidences” to read an article one of my reader friends emailed me recently. That article was by David Wilcock, March 6, 2016 ‘Just Say No to Partial Disclosure!’ At my first read-through of it I thought it was talking to me mainly about the ‘Negative greetings’ that David has gone through due to being someone who’s (also) working his backside off to help humanity get free, evolve, “ascend” etc. via his extensive writings and other works.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment