01 May 2016

An Important Re-cap from Kryon ~ Denise LeFay ~ 30 April 2016

Rune Soup
Source: High Heart Life

This channeled message from Kryon is dated April 3, 2016, published on YouTube April 4th. Because I’m usually very busy, I rarely ever read or watch other people’s Ascension related material, that plus so much of it has been and still is incorrect and/or so distorted as to be harmful and limiting instead of helpful and educational. Occasionally I do share another persons article or channeled message because I know that 1) that information is correct and 2) it has no distortions in it. Those articles, information, channeled messages etc. are the only ones I have ever shared at either of my blogs.

One of my readers shared three links to three different channeled messages and this particular message from Kryon was one of them. She left these links in a Comment under my last article, Embodiment Wave Two, published April 28, 2016. This is how I found this particular message by Kryon.

Because many people need it now, and because it made me laugh out loud multiple times (because it’s true), I’m creating this article to place it in with the hope that those who need this specific information and/or reminder now may discover it and benefit from it, and for those few, make them laugh out loud too.

There have been reasons why I’ve always referred to December 21, 2012 as the Expiration Date. That was the day that the old Evolutionary Cycle completed, ended, expired. Because of this, every human incarnate on Earth at that time experienced a Life Review with the Divine at some point within the three days of December 21, 22, 23, 2012. Mine took place on December 22, 2012, which I referred to in my last article. The information in that article is directly connected to this one and to what Kryon is talking about in his message.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment