14 May 2016

Ascension Process for Newbies and ForeRunners ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 13 May 2016


Perles & Co
Source: High Heart Life

I’m posting this article at both TRANSITIONS and HighHeartLife today Friday, May 13, 2016.

The first half of this article is specifically for people new (“newbies”) to the Ascension Process, plus have no firsthand knowledge about higher levels of reality, consciousness and being. The second half is for the Forerunners/Wayshowers/Pathpavers. 

FOR THE NEWBIES TO THE ASCENSION PROCESS

‘…I get the inner body vibrations most of the time. It sucks. Sometimes I can’t lay on my back because I can feel the energy going up and out my back. I also get like a static energy in my legs. My head used to really hurt. Like tingling and being pulled apart. My vibrations feel like I have a motor in my body somewhere. It scares me. I’m not sure if this is ascension or if something is just wrong with me. I don’t understand 3d 4d or 5d…’
This is a recent Comment  from another article that pretty much sums up how I suspect a lot of “newbie” people feel and think at this point. They’re new to the natural evolutionary Ascension Process, plus are new to complex subjects such as multidimensionality, realities beyond linear time, Spherical Consciousness, different frequencies of energy, different beings that exist within different frequencies and dimensions, Team Dark, Team Light and much more. There certainly isn’t anything wrong with not having knowledge about these complex things, but when a person is activated by the Ascension Process (current compressed evolution) and searches online for information about what they’re experiencing, they typically run across older articles that were, for the most part, written for other Forerunners/Pathpavers/Wayshowers/First Wavers/Second Wavers and so on. They were not written for the general masses that wouldn’t be starting the Ascension Process for a decade or more in the future, which is the now of 2016.

The Ascension Process itself is confusing, especially so if you don’t have an esoteric, metaphysical background. Many of us that write/teach/lecture etc. about this and related topics do, but for growing numbers of people just beginning this current evolutionary process without any higher knowledge about reality outside the old lower negative controlled consciousness “box”, it could quickly become overwhelming, highly confusing and probably frightening.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment