03 May 2016

Energy Update ~ Jenny Schiltz ~ 2 May 2016

In this message, Jenny Schiltz outlines a pyramid visualisation to assist our physical bodies in the assimilation of the increasingly powerful energies coming in. I'd like to add my own experience with a version of a pyramid visualisation, which I started doing just some weeks ago.

The "make-up" of the pyramid sometimes changes, and I trust that what usually presents is what is needed for that time. At times the pyramid looks opaque, other times it's crystalline. Colours also change, but I usually visualise crystalline-golden Light coming in, with pink Divine Love energies and the Sacred Violet Flame at the bottom.

The point I'm trying to make is this ~ if you allow your Divinity to guide you, your pyramid may change from time to time according to what's needed. I also use this to help with remote healing for others.

Source: Jenny Schiltz

We are getting hit with some serious energy. Tiredness and feeling zoned out can be a normal response to this. The crystalline process is going full steam ahead.

Noticing lots of lower limb aching. Lower back, hips, knees, ankles and feet. Feeling thick, full of fluid and heavy. As annoying as it is, it is part of the process, it just hits some harder than others. Headaches, sinus and teeth pain is also common.


Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment