29 June 2016

7.8 Hz Tones / Frequencies and Schumann Resonance

Space Observing System

It hadn't occurred to me before now to post about this ~ perhaps I had always assumed that it was just a personal consideration or preference and therefore not important to anyone else.

I'm bringing this up now for your consideration, just in case.

As you know, I'm a big fan of Solfeggio tones and soundtracks. One frequency that I always bypass is the 7.8 Hz. Yes, that has been the Schumann Resonance frequency for a long time, but in recent years this has increased and is no longer 7.8 Hz. I've read reports that we're now hovering just under 13 Hz, with some saying even more, as high as 30+ Hz. Even discounting the high readings, I believe we've long left the 7.8 Hz frequency. Our planet's vibration is no longer at that level, it has increased substantially. Furthermore, from what I understand, in some sacred spots, the frequencies hit the 30s.

Of course, I'm no expert on this, and there's every possibility that I'm wrong about not wanting to use the 7.8 Hz. So please do decide for yourself :)

Before I end this post, have a look at the chart above. Those white bands that are off the charts ~ I feel that they are related to what I said in my earlier message, that yesterday's energies were really something!


4 comments:

  1. Namastha- Galactic equator line crossing by Sun from 1980 to 2016 which i have read about in an article on this blog days back......is this related to Astronomy or Astrology- by Nazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My opinion is that it's Astronomy ~ that's how I understand it. I have very little knowledge about Astrology, so I wouldn't be able to say if it's also Astrology-related :) Blessings

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness - have you seen the chart for today?

    Thanks for finding this site - I will be checking it regularly.

    Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh most definitely yes, ShaunieL!! I was still feeling the intensity today, so decided to check in on the chart....I will also be referring to it regularly from now on. Blessings

    ReplyDelete