06 June 2016

Diamond Emerald Heart: The New Human Emerges ~ Celia Fenn ~ 2 June 2016

Jean- Luc Bozzoli www.eyewithin.com

Not that it matters one iota, but I'd just like to say that I'm not exactly thrilled about our beautiful Planet being called a ship of some kind (Star Ship Earth, Space Ship Earth etc).

Source: Starchild Global

I find it hard to believe that it is 12 years since I wrote my article on the Indigo Crystal Transition.  In 2004, many of us were going through strange symptoms and life events that we were later to identify as indicators of a profound and deep change in our Spiritual and Physical bodies.  It was called the Indigo Crystal transition, because these terms described the transformation into the Indigo level of Consciousness, and then to the Crystal levels, and also it described the incoming waves of Indigo and then Crystal children who were assisting with the evolutionary transformation on the Earth.

However, since 2012 there has been intense waves of Cosmic energy and Light Codes that have activated further levels of evolution that I will call Diamond and Emerald, not because I want to “label” these experiences particularly, but because they are useful ways of describing and explaining what I would consider to be the next level of our Conscious Transformation and Evolution.

The Indigo Beings were the Spiritual Warriors who paved the way for Transformation, and the Crystal Beings opened our Hearts and Souls to our inheritance as Star Beings and to the Divine Love, Empowerment and Abundance that is our birthright as incarnate beings on Earth.  The Diamond Light Codes upgraded our consciousness to a full awareness of our Galactic and Cosmic connections and our place among the Star Nations.  The Emerald Light Codes reconnected us with the Earth and with our abilities as Co-Creators of Time Narratives on Space Ship Earth.

But what has emerged, in recent years, is a new kind of human, similar in many ways to the “old version” human, but very different in consciousness, orientation, and I believe, physically as well.  I will describe for you the nature of this new being that is emerging on the Earth, but first I would like to just mention briefly my own experience with the emerging consciousness of this New Earth Being in myself.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment