07 June 2016

The Manifestation Point – AA Metatron & The 33rd Dimension via Anna Merkaba ~ 5 June 2016

Source: Sacred Ascension


Greetings Everyone! Before I begin this channeling I would like to add a personal note:
First of all, I hope that each and every one of you is doing good. I know that last few weeks have been odd at best, as we were all serving as clearing and purifying towers of ascension. I know I myself have been clearing massive amounts of everyone’s energies, at times forgetting that none of these sensations were mine, only to catch myself midway, stop and force myself to return back into balance. Finally, the purification is ceasing for the time being, and we are given the green light to move forward with all of our endeavors!

In the channeling that you are about to hear you will find reference by our beloved celestial counterparts to “The Manifestation Point”. I would like to expand on this a bit. At this moment in time we are thrust into the Manifestation Point which means that the energies are incredibly supportive of everything that we wish to come to pass. What we have been able to achieve as a collective is phenomenal!

So much is happening and has occurred behind the scenes. We have moved into a completely new reality, where things are manifesting at lightning speed, because, and this is something that our scientific community is very well aware of, but is keeping under wraps, we have transversed time and space and have literally left the old matrix.

The old solid reality is going away. Each moment everything in our reality is becoming somewhat liquefied, lighter, faster and easier to mold into whatever we want it to be. Not only that, but the world of Akasha, the Celestial Abodes, the Manifestation Realm is becoming more and more accessible to all of us. The connection with our guides and our own higher selves is merging with our everyday reality. We are beginning to see things that we have not seen before. And I am not only talking about those of us who have come here form other realms and planets to assist humanity and Gaia to move through ascension. I am talking about everyone on this planet. Everyone is experiencing the liquidity of the new reality and that is why so many more people are finding themselves confused and feeling frightened.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment