23 June 2016

The Phoenix-like June 2016 Solstice ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 22 June 2016


These are two of several pictures I took of the sky less than a week ago. The formations looked like Phoenixes to me; I thought they would go well with Denise's message.


Source: High Heart Life

A short note to mention how different and multidimensional the June 2016 Solstice and same-day Full Moon period has felt, and been.

A dear online Forerunner friend recently shared a vision she had the other day about a huge, powerful and beautiful Phoenix bird flying and circling overhead. Her vision felt to me exactly like what I believe many of the Forerunners of the Forerunners and some Forerunners have personally gone through during this June 2016 Solstice. It’s very much felt to me like:

  1. Another living transitional death process out of our old selves and reality
  2. Another trek through some Astral-like junk and gunk type experiences
  3. Immediately after June Solstice we were reborn anew from our own ashes like great and beautiful Phoenix birds.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment