06 July 2016

Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes and JayPee ~ 3 July 2016


The first session for July is now available; you can find it here.

I don't have notes for this, I had to listen as I was moving around. What I would like to mention, however, is that Simon gives some information about the origins of the Draconians, a topic considered enigmatic (and therefore the title) by Brian Onley in his "Book of Man: Enigma", which I just posted.

Simon explained that this Race was expelled from their original world by very high dimensional beings "very closely aligned to Source". They and their entire world were "lifted up, lock, stock and barrel" and deposited on Alpha Draconis. This was so long ago that even they do not know where they came from; they are also in denial of their expulsion (they called it a migration), because they cannot accept that there are more powerful Beings who can do this to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment