14 July 2016

June Difficulties Provide Greater Embodiment of Higher with Lower ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 12 July 2016

Source: High Heart Life

I’ve mentioned more than once how difficult 2016 has been, plus how I’ve dealt with waves of depression this year. June 2016 was another of those extra painfully intense months where I’m presented with more spiritual Ascension opportunities in the form of tests/initiations that certainly aren’t fun or easy for the me in those moments, but in the end are worth everything it took to get myself through them so I’d be permanently free from those old lower situations, energies, codes, beliefs and consciousness from the past. Such are the seemingly unending Stair-steps of this Ascension Process.

The on again/off again periods of depression I’ve had this year have confused me but something happened recently that let me see it and understand the why of it very clearly and simply. From that point forward it’s a cake-walk, a non issue, whereas only moments before it had been devastatingly all-consuming and self-imprisoning. How many times does one need to go through this Process to have the initiatory steps burned into their conscious awareness? As many times as it takes, no more, no less. The great news is that moving through these Processes now are very fast compared to decades ago and the PTSD from them is non-existent. One just gets back into their HighHeart after the latest test/initiation to a higher level of being and all is grand once again. Progress.

Again, not everyone reading this now is at the exact same place within the Ascension Process, level of awareness, individual development, abilities and so on meaning not everyone will relate to some of this information. Use what is relateable now and back burner the rest for a later time.

Some Ascension writers have talked about the tremendous stresses and strains put on Forerunners/Starseeds/Pathpavers physical bodies and central nervous systems from “time jumping”, from deliberately moving forwards in “time”, then moving backwards in “time” and reentering this particular Ascension timeline. This is part of being consciously aware of ones multidimensional nature and being and simply using those abilities as a Forerunner for self, Self, humanity and All everywhere.

I’ve dealt with this many times and after spending some “time” down the road in the “future” a bit, and/or some “time” down the road in the “past”, when I’d reenter this timeline my body and nerves are often frazzled and need some down time in the timeless HighHeart Now Moment to recuperate and anchor in that space once again. What I didn’t realize until recently however was that for me now in 2016—and this is an important difference from earlier years of doing this same type of Ascension Work—I was becoming depressed after I’d moved around in “time” like this for a while.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment