15 July 2016

Personal Update 15 July 2016

Distended Aura ~ Lady Rapid

This is more of a dream than an update, but calling it an update means I don't have to come up with a title :)

Throughout much of this year, I've been unable to clearly recall my dreams. The minute I wake up, I remember nothing. While there is the sense that there's much activity in the dream, I can recall nothing. There have been only a few dreams now and then that I actually can remember this year, which is very unusual for me.

I have to explain something first before going into the dream. What is strange is that while I'm dreaming, I'm clearly aware of the dream. There is the usual "Participant Me" and the "Observer Me", meaning I'm in the dream, and I'm the observer of the dream while still being in the dream. There's the physical me dreaming, asleep.....then there's me participating in the dream itself.....then there's me in the dream observing the dream. I sincerely hope I haven't lost you, this is the best I can come up with after many edits.

The reason I'm explaining all this is because while I'm dreaming, the Observer Me is aware of the dream and I try to focus on what's happening because I wish to remember the details upon waking. In the dream, I'm clearly cognizant of the fact that I need to do what I can to pay attention so that I can remember. I actually repeat the key scenes in words to myself so that it reinforces the ability to recall. However, the efforts of Observer Me come to nought each time I wake up ~ I can remember nothing about the dream, but I can fully recall the efforts of Observer Me without any problem at all, with a mild sense of irritation. I've come to accept that I'm just not supposed to remember the dream itself.

Last night was a different story altogether. I woke up remembering every detail of a dream. I know that means that it's a dream that I should share. In fact, this time it's so obvious that I need to remember because just after the dream finished, I woke up, realised I just had a dream that I could recall, then went back to sleep.

So, the dream....

Travel Adventures
I was going up a steep escalator. It didn't look like one ~ big beautiful stones in shades of brilliant blue and grey that formed a sort of stairs that were not really moving but moving (sigh....sorry, stay with me here) ~ but what I got (or was given) was "escalator". When I got to the top of the escalator, I got off. I could see two more escalators in the background, both of them having a steep gradient as well. In fact, the slopes of all the escalators, including the one I was on, were so steep that it looked like they were built upon cliff walls. I was feeling happy and pleasantly confident.

I was met by a fresh-faced man who told me that my bank account was about to be "converted". The Observer Me felt amused, because apparently I only had ten dollars in my account and I had no idea what there was to be converted, and into what. The Participant Me didn't bat an eyelid to this remark by the man. In fact, I was still feeling very happy, and it showed on my face.

For some reason, the Participant Me proceeded to wash both my feet. They were suddenly covered in soapy suds, and I was still feeling blissful. It felt that I was going to proceed to the next escalator going up, and somehow the feet-washing was a requirement although no one asked me to do it, nor was there any sign to denote such a pre-requisite.

This is when my dream ended.

I've asked a few people to give me their interpretations about my dream, and they are surprisingly (or should it unsurprisingly?) similar. My own take is this ~ our physical Ascension is about to take place in an obvious manner, meaning it would be a visual manifestation....there will be no doubt that it's occurring. We'll go through the initial stage, then there will be the financial restructuring. After that, we will move on to the next phase of our Ascension.

I've accepted the fact that I can't remember most dreams this year because there would be no way the Grace Me could understand any of it, and also perhaps because the Grace Me wasn't allowed to remember (for whatever reason). However, I strongly believe that this dream is applicable for Humanity, and not just me. That is why I could remember it.

Notwithstanding everything I've written, please know that ultimately, it's just my dream, and my interpretation :)

Namaste and Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment