Lee Harris has provided some key points and self-care tips (see below) to accompany his short video, which you can watch here.
- August will have a Quiet Intensity - you will be most balanced and find an inner strength if you find ways to pull back from the outer intensity.
- Fast releasing of Inner-Shadows - the personal mirror of the collective revealing/releasing of shadows will have the same effect on you - your thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
- This speed of change can create disorientation or confusion - this is normal in short phases so let it be. You are just recalibrating and becoming 'new'.
- Don't judge yourself for having dips or downward moments - let them be there without judgement and they will pass at rapid speed.
- Notice you are becoming hyper-aware at what does and doesn't work for you now. You will change patterns based on what you notice.
- If you like following others, or being the empath who lets others lead, that is changing fast. Time for you to experiment with self-leadership! You can't make a mistake - just choices that you can change if they don't work the way you thought you might.
- If you're down, don't get hard on yourself. Let yourself be low for a moment and remind yourself it will pass.
- Isolation can be healing until it isn't. Balance your alone-time with well chosen community moments with supportive people and environments.
- Develop a practice of doing something good for yourself every day: Exercise, a walk in the garden, meditation, listening to music with eyes closed. A moment where you step out of the world and be with you.
- Set Goals/Intentions - this moves energy in a forward direction.
- Keep a Daily Gratitude Journal - this helps you be present to the blessings in your life, and more aligned with the now and abundant in the future as a result.