05 August 2016

The Zero Zone 2016 Portal ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 4 August 2016


Thank you for this update, Denise! I really resonate with practically every word she wrote here. Just one thing to add, and I know I'm not the only one feeling it..... I'm SO VERY DONE with the current "reality". Really, truly and absolutely time to turn around and exit it.

Source: High Heart Life

I intentionally didn’t talk about the strange energies I call the Zero Zone in my last article. There was plenty to talk about just with the second 9 yearlong energy cycle changing, shifting, evolving into the upcoming 1 energies via the start of 2017 (2+0+1+7 =1). The Zero Zone, which is the number 0 energies existing between the  completion energies of 9 and the NEW beginning energies of 1, is so different from the 1 through 9 energies that I felt, especially now because this Zero Zone is completely different from all earlier ones, that it needed to be an article all by itself. The other reason is that this Zero Zone is one huge portal. This late 2016 Zero Zone portal is what I’ve been calling the Separation of Worlds & Timelines. So you see, this is a very NEW situation we’re in now and will be for the rest of 2016, and I strongly suspect things will get a bit “strange” from time to time as we hurtled through space-time-reality with the reality clutch-pedal depressed and not in any gear at all! How very exciting…

The last Ascension related Zero Zone period we experienced was nearly ten years ago if you can believe it (how time flies when you’re having fun!), during the last weeks of 2007’s (2+0+0+7 =9) 9 energy year, but at a much lower level than where we’re at today during the last half of 2016’s 9 energies. A decade ago, amazing.

I remember during December 2007, how strange things felt to me. I experienced multiple time anomalies, dimensional bleed-throughs, suddenly realizing I didn’t know where I was every moment, and very strongly felt like I wasn’t anywhere but in some weird neutral zone between spirals of beingness, reality and space-time. It was because I felt those year-end 2007 energies so strongly that I began using the term Zero Zone back then because that’s very much what it was; a void zone. If you remember experiencing anything rather strange and out of the ordinary (that was hilarious because what’s been “ordinary” for the past twenty-five-plus years?!) in late 2007, then you should be sensing how 2016’s Zero Zone portal will be unlike what we experienced a decade ago and the decade before that.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment