14 September 2016

Alone… But Not Really… But Kinda… Temporarily ~ 13 September 2016

Source: High Heart Life

As some of you may remember, I’ve mentioned in two or three articles in early 2016, about how I had been occasionally dealing with a growing sense of being alone. I’m not talking about loneliness, but an honest clear sense that I’ve been on such NEW territory that I am in some ways very much alone, temporarily. Let me add that this is perfectly okay in the second half of 2106, because I consciously understand what’s been unfolding better than I did at the start of this incredibly amplified year and am more comfortable with this NEW and being on my own in it. We’ll understand even more on the other side of September’s multiple energetic lineup.

I just read one of the best, most honest Ascension articles I’ve read in a very long time. It’s entitled ‘Your Collective Is Likely Pondering’, September 12, 2016. (See link below my copyright notice.) Big Gratitude Hugs to Brenda Hoffman & Co. for it.❤❤❤

The only other person/being/channel I’ve come across over these Ascension years that publicly admitted to being surprised by an unexpected project in the Ascension Process was Kryon a few years ago. It had to do with specific Bridge Building to connect certain nonphysical higher dimensions with 3D physical Earth back in the early 1980s. I was intimately familiar with this because I was one of the Forerunners who worked on this early Ascension-related project. For more information about this see pages 60-66 in A Lightworker’s Mission. Other than these two incidences, I’m not aware of any others who’ve publicly confessed to being surprised by what the Forerunners of the Forerunners and the Forerunners continue doing for individual Self and collective All everywhere.

https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/the-bridge-builders-forerunners-crossing-it-now/

Considering what most of us have gone through year after year post the December 21, 2012 Expiration Date, it sure feels good to be openly acknowledged for putting our HighHearts and Souls into it and running far beyond what had been the original agreed upon Ascension “end zone”. We got the ball there years ago but have continued “running” so Thank You very much for standing back while we embody more of our Higher Selves/Source, repeatedly readjust ourselves from doing so, and continue journeying and Creating higher and farther than what we’d originally contracted to do. Bets were made by a small handful On High that know and love us well, that we would go for it after we’d reached a certain level of completion in the Ascension Process. This we’ve done and more. (More about this and related things in upcoming articles.)

So when I read Brenda’s article this morning I was uplifted and gratified by her valuable channeled message. This is what you get when you hire Forerunner Boomer Hippies to tear down and rebuild multidimensional systems; we do that then go on to create totally NEW better ones because we’re here now so why not?

This brings us back to the start of 2016, when some Forerunners felt and knew from deep within themselves that, in many ways, we were indeed on our owns now (temporarily) because we’d Re-Contracted with the Divine and our Higher Selves during our individual Life Review period that took place at some point during December 21, 22, 23, 2012. For me it was December 22, 2012. We’ve raced up very difficult energetic Ascension Stair-steps ever since then and the results of all this aren’t totally clear to even us yet. They will be however, and the 9-9-9 (September 9, 2016) completion threshold we just crossed brought a lot more insights to many. More to come with and after the Lunar Eclipse on the 16th.

Please read on....