19 September 2016

God Is Consciousness ~ Galactic Historian

Galactic Historian
 ** Text: God is Consciousness....not a creator.
God is the source of creation itself. It (not he or she) IT is not independent of you.
It is the totality of everything.
So when I call myself God I am not talking about my personal self. 
I am talking about the expression of the God self that rests inside of me.
The verb... the ENERGY... not the noun.
Once you think God is a noun, person, place, or thing, you separate yourself from it and immediately become a limited being.
That's what separates the believers (religious) from the knowers (spiritual). **



I feel that the above explanation greatly assists in the distinction between God and Creation, as well as the inseparable link between the two. If we use "God" interchangeably with "Source", then the picture becomes a little bigger, explaining the confusion (and debate) between Source and Creation.

Not too long ago, EM and Blue Solara explained it another way. Source exists before anything else. Source IS. From Source comes The One, the "first step" from Source. The One is "the beginning", Source is "before the beginning". Then from The One comes Prime Creator(s), the creative force(s).