27 September 2016

Math and Spiritual Growth ~ Essence Ka tha'ras ~ 25 September 2016

Source: Shambahalla and New Earth

Earlier I ran across this little math problem as I was scrolling through FaceBook. I don’t know where this came from originally, if I did I would mention the source. This article is the result of me working out this math problem and the ensuing thoughts it created for me. Those thoughts prompted me to share this math problem on my personal page and in a FB Group I started, First Wave Blue Ray Indigos & Indigos Home, to see if I would get any feedback on it.

Before I go any further I just want to state that all I am sharing here are my thoughts on this. I’m not saying this information is true or relevant to anyone but me. I’m just sharing! Now remember, I am a Numerologist and a Spiritual Growth Guide and Awakening Facilitator, so I am looking at this through that lens.

First, to everyone who responded… Thank you for playing.

Secondly, believe it or not, I was not so much interested in seeing how many people could get the right answer to the math problem as I was in seeing IF people would answer, and IF they did what their answer would be.

Let me explain why, but first let me share the answer to the math problem; or at least what I believe the answer to the math problem to be.

Please read on.....