28 September 2016

The Solar Force Re-Awakens: Parts 1 & 2 ~ Stephanie South ~ 27 September 2016


Archetype of Sun
I am the Enlightened One
Coded by the Yellow Sun
My number is Twenty
The Universal Totality
In Meditation was I conceived
From Meditation was I born
I am the Higher Truth and Renewer of Life
I turn the Cosmic Wheel of the Law
Giving Mind Teachings among the Stars
I am the Harmonic Keeper of Infinite Light
Many names am I called
But they only name my outer form
My fiery cloak you call the Sun
I am the fulfillment of the prophecy of Hunab Ku
Awakening all beings simultaneously is my task
In many places have I awakened
And every place I go
I know only by the name Tollan
Tollan of the Awakened Ones
To know me is to know
The Light of Truth that Illumines all things.      

Please read Part 1 here, Part 2 is here.