03 October 2016

Another Acceleration and Increased Inner Vibrations ~ 2 October 2016 ~ Denise Le Fay

"Accelerated Timeline".....without a doubt. Fabulous and spot-on update from Denise Le Fay.

Source: High Heart Life

Every year the energetic changeover from the last day of the month into the first day of the next month has become more potent and obvious. In many cases they’re almost a powerful as the Sun changing signs or a New/Full Moon. In the early AM hours of October 1, 2016, I heard a noise that sounded like we’re moving much faster now through space. It sounded like wind rushing past so quickly from greatly increased forward movement and this also felt like it caused a slight external vibration in the earth as wellEarth has been and continues experiencing Ascension related inner body vibrations just as Forerunners have and now increasing numbers of humans are. I also felt this acceleration in my body and being as I listened to this rushing, whooshing sound of earth and humanity speeding up as it moves, once again, into a higher frequency NEW space now.

While I was experiencing this I had a symbolic mind’s eye visual of driving a car on a freeway on-ramp and increasingly accelerating to match the faster moving traffic on the freeway. It felt like a merge of earth and us up another energetic Stair-step and hurriedly adjusting into this latest NEW accelerated space, direction, track and reality. I suspect the rest of 2016 will be this and much, much more because we’ve entered the Zero Zone already.

In September 2007, I wrote an article at TRANSITIONS entitled The Ongoing Rewiring Process and in it I mentioned I began feeling inner body vibrations in different locations of my core in 2000 or early 2001. In four months it will be 2017, nearly seventeen years later and I’m still experiencing these inner body vibrations, sometimes so strongly they’re more like shaking. Please make a HighHeart mental note of these dates because they are telling in themselves. Galactic Alignment reached its halfway point during 1998–2000, and we’re about to begin 2017, which is the end or very close to the end of Galactic Alignment. Like I’ve been saying recently, this Zero Zone will be like none we’re experienced in the two earlier decades of this Ascension Process/Galactic Alignment.

I’ve also written about how while in that in-between state of awake/asleep I can maintain that and better observe this Ascension related phenomena. While in this in-between state I’ve also heard this inner body vibration that, to me in that state, sounded like standing close to a massive raging waterfall, or a jet airliner powering up to take off. Our inner body vibrations often sound incredibly loud to us when we change our multidimensional position, our multidimensional point of perception.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment