19 October 2016

Consciousness and Shifting ~ Kara Schallock ~ 18 October 2016

Source: Soulstice Rising

I wonder often where everyone is consciousness-wise these days. To me, it seems there is so much variety in where one is. Some seem to be flying high, while others appear to be floundering. Some seem to be ignoring everything, pretending, it seems, that nothing at all is occurring within and then some are so entranced by outer life that they are attached to the old matrix. I certainly cannot assume that all fit into a generalized view of things, so all I can do is to share what my current consciousness is and what I am guided to share. I certainly cannot appease everyone for that takes me away from my own focus.

What is consciousness? In the old view, it is, according to the Oxford dictionary, 1. The act of being conscious (as opposed to being unconscious); 2. Awareness; perception; 3. The totality of one's thoughts and feelings or a class of these. I actually see an expanded view of all these descriptions. It seems that as we transform the old into the New, we are to transcend and expand perceptions, transform a group of thoughts, beliefs, patterns and emotions and be more than conscious, but fully awake. Consciousness in the New is the extent to which a person truly knows they are Divine. We are all in different degrees of this knowing. To be in full consciousness is to be fully awakened. One's consciousness creates all of life. Your consciousness attracts to you everything and everyone. So truly, there is nothing to figure out. Your consciousness brings to you all you need to know; whether it is something to integrate or release. The only thing you do is build your consciousness. This can be done through meditating, merging with Soul, following your Guidance, taking full Responsibility for all in your life and the list goes on. Receiving readings doesn't do it; all the classes and workshops won't do it. Your consciousness is raised only when you apply all you learn into your life. There is lots of help from your inner Guidance and from those who share their Wisdom and yet until you integrate it into your life, your consciousness remains the same. Consciousness shifts as you do.

We have New energies flowing into us and into Earth. As I sit here and write this Note, there is a power outage and pouring rain. My message is that somehow there is a power outage within me and the rain is clearing my cells. You see, everything on the outer is a reflection of the inner. While you may not have a power outage in your outer life, how many feel an inner power outage? Surely if you are not fully in your Power, you are experiencing an inner power outage. I AM thankful for this “outer” power outage as it not only helps me see where I am not standing in my own Power, but it reminds me of how grateful I AM for electricity. We also are receiving power surges within us in different areas of our physical body. I love them, for they remind me of all the energy pouring in. They can also disrupt sleep or create other phenomena, such as headaches; and I AM grateful for all of it. We can move between feeling cold and burning up with heat. The rain is a great cleanser, so as it rains, I AM being cleansed as is Earth. What is your perception? Is the outer world creating the inner or is your inner creating the outer?

Remember, you are powerful.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment