30 November 2016

Cobra Interview by Iruka Umino - 28 November 2016


Update: Apologies, I've been notified that the original link I gave didn't lead to the English translation. I promise you that I don't speak Japanese, and I definitely saw an English transcript! Anyway, whatever happened, I see that someone from Cobra Etheric Liberation (thank you!) has very helpfully given another link, in English, and I've duely amended the links on this post.

Source: S Ameblo / Prepare For Change Japan 

Hello everyone,

My name is Iruka Umino from Japan.

Together with many colleagues, I’ve been actively involved in grid works of Cintamani stones and Tachyon crystals. I was given this wonderful opportunity to have an interview with Cobra. I hope you like it!

Iruka Umino

Cobra Interview by Iruka Umino November 28th, 2016 Japan

Iruka: There are about 1,000 pieces of Cintamani stones buried in Japan. How does it affect the plasma and etheric fields in Japan?

Cobra: About 80% of the areas in Japan are in a good condition.This is better than most other countries.

Iruka: Which areas in Japan are negative?

Cobra: The U.S. military bases

Iruka: The areas around the U.S. military bases appear to be bad. Are they affected by Archons?

Cobra: Archons in the plasma field give power to the negative people related to the bases.

Iruka: What sort of effects can we expect if we place Cintamani stones near the nuclear power plants?

Cobra: The plasma field surrounding a nuclear power plant can be purified.

Please read on....

6 comments:

  1. the link doesnt have English translation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amended! I assure you it did lead to an English transcript....Blessings

      Delete
  2. Beloved Editor,

    I think the link above for the Please read on ... is wrong.
    Please correct it, many thanks!

    May the LOVE be with you always!
    THE STAR RACES - www.youtube.com/piperon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Piperon....I've changed the links now. Very strange.....Love and Blessings

      Delete
    2. Beloved Grace, you are most welcome!
      And thanks you for the Divine works!
      May the LOVE be with you always!

      Delete
    3. And with you, too! Love and Namaste :)

      Delete