22 November 2016

Magenta Flame and the New Phase

Light Force Network
A quick sharing.....I had meant to write about this more than a week ago, but something always cropped up at the last minute to prevent me from doing so, until today. This has happened before so I knew better than to force the issue ~ I had to wait until the right time to allow what needed to unfold first.

So let me go back and start from the beginning.

One of the things I do in meditation is to use the Violet Flame. This is something I had done for the past several months, using it to clear and help set the frequencies. The Violet Flame had become something that I had greatly appreciated because it had become very "real" for me.

About 10 days ago, as I was about to envision the Violet Flame, I found myself visualising the Magenta Flame instead. That was very odd for me because I haven't used that colour before in my meditation, apart from a couple of times when I was listening to Judy Satori and she had used Magenta.

Shortly after, I was guided to post something about "Conscious Creation". The words came to me easily, and all I had to do was to look for a suitable image. It took me no time at all to decide on one that I felt was appropriate; I was very glad, because sometimes it takes me quite a while before I find an image that feels right. I typed in the text, got it ready and posted it very quickly (here).

It was only after I published the image that I realised it was a bright Magenta colour. That made me think about the Magenta Flame, so I did a bit of research as I had very little knowledge about its significance. One of the sites I visited was Velanthas where I found the information most enlightening. One of the things I read that made me sit up even more was this:
Is it any wonder then, that MAGENTA is interpreted by the most ancient teachings of the Great Mystery Schools, as the colour of the 8th chakra - " The Soul Star " - residing just outside the physical body, and above the head. In this capacity, MAGENTA contains our individual "Soul Blueprint",
otherwise known as our "Akashic Record".

"Soul Blueprint"....I had mentioned in a previous update (here) that I was guided to add the term "Divine Blueprint" to my meditation. I love Synchronicity!

Anyway, moving on.

I had planned to share this Magenta experience on my blog, but didn't seem to be able to do so. Then, a few days ago, a little ceramic bowl I was carrying seemed to leap out of my hand and onto the floor. I say "leap" because that's what actually happened. I was walking toward the other end of my kitchen with the bowl in my hand when it flew 1.5 metres towards a convenient corner. This meant that the pieces didn't spread out all over, making it easy for me to pick up the few pieces on the floor. This also meant (for me) that we were going to enter into a new phase of our Ascension. I had explained before that each time we go into a major Ascension phase, I would break something (Meg Benedicte has thankfully written about this, too).

Again, I had wanted to share this, but could not....until today, that is.

Around noon today, I noticed that I could breath more easily. Literally! As I felt into the energies, they were thankfully gentle. Much of the harshness of the past several weeks seemed to have dissipated. I would really love to be right about this, because from what others have shared with me, we could all do with some gentleness now. I'm sure Humanity as a whole would also welcome a good dose of gentleness.

Namaste and Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment