28 November 2016

November 2016: A Difficult Month Having Old Patterns Shattered ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 27 November 2016


Denise Le Fay talks about games, too! Synchronicity is beautiful πŸ’–  And Blogger finally has emoticons......

Source: High Heart Life

November 2016 no doubt went down as a cosmic record-breaker for most everyone. I’m still partly shell-shocked over such a huge chunk of old lower patriarchal reality having been exploded in everyone’s faces and hearts like an unexpected Uranus transit that permanently changes things in a traumatic split second. As you well know there’s more to come so get enough rest and focus (and re-focus as often as needed) on the NEW higher and not the old negative rushing about with different faces and seemingly different game plans. There’s a lot more waking up coming for people (on all sides) and many of them won’t take the 2017 revelations well. Discovering that you’ve been played, again, won’t be easy for many but it’s part of the descending of the patriarchy so allow them to go through their growing realizations (or not) because it’s necessary and important. There’s only one way out and it’s not through another person, leader, savior, group, party or country.

I want to thank everyone again for your love/LOVE, Light and support during my utterly unreal Zero Zone, best friend cat passing period. The Zero Zone is not a time/place/space to spend extended timeless no time in while your heart is breaking and grieving! It lasted forever from my perspective, then it was over and I landed in a NEW space but that 9 energy transition through the 0 Zero Zone energies felt incredibly surreal the entire month of November 2016. I know many felt this transitional Stair-step shift this month and very little of it was easy or comfortable.

December won’t be much different I suspect as the 2016 9 energies of Completion complete and everyone continues traveling through the surreal Twilight Zone-like Zero Zone energies in preparation for entrance into 2017’s 1 energies of NEW Beginnings at a NEW level of being. From one perspective this is only mere moments long; from another it’s half an eternity spent in timeless Zero Zone no time so use it well, use it wisely because we’re (we meaning the Forerunners) going to hit the January 2017 NEW Higher Ground running so to speak.

From early childhood I’ve always known that “the system” in place here in the USA wouldn’t be available for me when I reached what’s been the traditional retirement age. That lifelong knowing has pissed me off, frustrated and worried me and I’m so tired of it all. December 2016, I turn 65 which means I’ve got more mandatory patriarchal hoop-jumping to do and apply for Medicare but still pay for medical services and drugs I don’t want (and won’t take) or have ever believed in. I don’t want to play this horrible game anymore which means I’ve got to Consciously Create a NEW higher, better “game” for myself. We all do no matter what our current age is in 2016 and 2017. Baby Boomer Hippies (many of which have been Forerunners all our lives), do you get the timing of all this now?

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment