21 December 2016

Arrival of the Cord of Azoth ~ Lisa Rising Berry ~ 20 December 2016


Omg I LOVE 💛 LOVE 💜 LOVE this article!! Lisa Rising Berry recognises the signature of the "Unknown" energies that our Planet welcomed in recently. These energies come from beyond even our own Central Sun....from what I understand, they originate from the Great Central Sun of the cluster of 22 Galaxies, of which the Milky Way is but one.

Source: Lisa Rising Berry

I was so excited when a friend of mine showed me a video online by dutchsinse. I will provide the full video at the end. The name caught me right away. “Large energy hitting Earth from unknown source.” When I watched, the hair stood up on my arms. I saw a sine wave move across the screen. And then he slowed the video down and pointed to the sine wave. It is clearly moving around the whole planet. Then I saw a second one, and he also said there is a second sine wave on top of the first one, also moving around the whole planet. OMG!!!!!!! I will add the links to my last 2 articles at the end.

This is not a unknown source as he says. I have been writing about this energy for years, as it has evolved. It is Azoth, and now, it is forming the Earth’s Mu Cord. Which I have written about in my last two articles. Each of the sine waves is ½ of the DNA strand of the Mu Cord. He called them electricity, and he is correct. They are Birkland currents, which I explained 2 articles ago. But the Birkland current is the energy of Azoth.

Unless someone is messing with the video, we are seeing the arrival of the Mu Cord. It has not connected yet. If it had our hypothalamus would be reprogrammed, and our memories would be different. Again, I explained this in the last article. The electricity of this Mu Cord/Birkland Current is Azoth energy. Which has not been on this planet in the amount it is for a long time. This is why it is called an Unknown Source, no one talks about it. But if you have followed my work for the past 2 years, I have explain the source of this energy and how it grew.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment