11 December 2016

December Shifts ~ Sandra Walter ~ 10 December 2016


This is via email, and I can't locate it on Sandra's website so here it is in full.

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,
Gorgeous Light coming in this day after a massive clearing through the Gates two nights ago. Some updates:
-> DECEMBER GATEWAY - This is a biggie. Please refer to the latest (lengthy) article for intel on Template changes, DNA changes, Guide changes, Reminders for integrating this next level, Gridwork, Gateway dates, and the BRAND NEW experiences scheduled for Now through January for prepared, open vessels for the new consciousness.
-> Take note of the influx dates - this is a HUGE Gateway passage for the accelerated timelines.
-> Stay focused, participate in the Unity Meditations on SUNday. Every HUman counts - join us!
-> I have a few Private Session times open before I dedicate all of my focus to this Gateway. Book today if you desire to connect with me in this way.
-> Gratitude to everyone who donated to my website this year. Your support - especially during my travels - is truly and deeply appreciated!
Sending all of you Divine Blessings and expansion into this new brand new experience!
In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra
Sacred passage article here: [READ MORE]

No comments:

Post a Comment