23 December 2016

Releasing More Duality, Entering More Unity ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 22 December 2016

Temple Purohit
Source: High Heart Life

There’s been a lot of interest and excitement over the December 19, 2016 appearance of massive energy waves around the planet. My previous article included a video by dutchsince about it if you’ve not heard about this or seen his video on it. In that article I mentioned some of the Ascension related energy side effects I’ve experienced since about December 17, 2016 when they amplified again and I knew if I was feeling them, many others were as well.

What I didn’t mention in that article were some other feelings I’ve had for a couple of weeks now that I know are directly related to the newly manifested massive energy waves surrounding the planet as of December 19th. Actually, two etheric waves around the planet have been present a short while before this date. Sandra Walter mentioned in her December 6, 2016 article that she’d recently Seen two etheric bands of Light circling the earth and that they weren’t stationary but moved slightly. At the time I read her information about them I hadn’t clairvoyantly Seen them myself, but have since hearing about them in that article by Sandra. After reading about them I went out, turned around and had a look back at earth from out in space and sure enough, there were and still are two large and very bright energy waves undulating around the planet. This is all NEW information about NEW evolutionary events so bear with me please as I attempt to combine these many informational bits and pieces and we all view them together from a higher perspective.

One of the feelings and awareness I’ve had since around December 16–17, are that a very small handful of an already small Forerunner group of incarnate humans has not been present on the earth and same space as I’ve been and most of you reading this have been over this time period. Now this isn’t as unusual as it might first sound because often times small groups of Forerunners go off physically on Ascension related Mission Work in other parts of the physical world, and/or to other parts of the nonphysical world, and/or to other timelines and/or to other dimensions. This has always been the case and I’ve been on many of them myself over these Ascension years and have written about most of them. I was not on this most recent one however, but certain other Forerunners were and I keenly felt when they left and when they returned. Not all of them are back yet either, most but not everyone, not completely. This too is normal for 5D consciousness and Forerunner reality and not nearly as unusual or fantastic as it may sound at first. I’d like to name names but won’t for the sake of those other Forerunners who were, from my perspective, not here but elsewhere doing Ascension Mission Work for All. I’m sure they’ll write about it if and when they sense it’s time for them to do so. I’ve been pressured like crazy the past 48 hours and counting to finish this and get it published ON December 22, 2016. Spiritual energetic deadlines (for articles) are made very clear to many of us and this is one of them for sure for me!

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment