24 January 2017

Gifts of Compassion from Quan Yin

Pinterest
This is taken from Tara and Rama's 10 January 2017 report, from Quan Yin:


"To those who would hold refuge, I cradle you into safety at the core of my being. 
To those that cause a child to cry out,
I grant you the freedom to express your own choked agony. 
To those that inflict terror, I remind you that you shine with a purity of a thousand suns. 
To those who would confine, suppress or deny, I offer unlimited expanse of the sky. 
To those who cling and grasp, I promise more abundance than you could ever hold on to. 
To those who must frighten into submission, I hold you in the bosom of your original mother. To those who cause agony to others, I give the gift of free flowing tears. 
To those who deny another’s right to be, I remind you that the angels sang
in celebration of you on the day of your birth. 
For those who have forgotten the tender mercy of a mother’s embrace,
I send a gentle breeze to caress your brow. 
To those who still feel somehow incomplete, 
I offer the perfect sanctity of this very, very moment". 

No comments:

Post a Comment