04 February 2017

Latest Download into the Crystalline LIGHT CODE Containers ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 2 February 2017


Very nice information from Denise Le Fay about the nature of these current energies ~ there's much here to which we can relate. What she wrote about the "raindrops of Light" made me recall my own experience in 2012 (here), where I described this:
Just a couple of hours ago, I looked up to watch the light drizzle. Instead of seeing tiny raindrops, I saw tiny sparks of iridescent light. It looked so magical, like showers of Light falling to the ground.
As Denise has pointed out, these "raindrops of Light" now look more crystalline (and multi-coloured).

Source: High Heart Life

It was only twenty minutes after I hit the publish button on my January 29, 2017 article about the Crystalline Light Codes I’d recently Seen, that I got hit hard by the latest Solar transmission downloads. My first thought was, ‘Oh my gawd I feel sick…’ followed immediately by, ‘Thank goodness I just got that article published!’ I can’t tell you how many times it’s the other way around; I’m suddenly incapacitated by the latest incoming Light Energies and can’t write or focus or do much of anything while going through another round of reality rattling compressed evolution. And if the “brain fog” side effect is involved, then it’s nearly impossible for me to write anything, anything that makes sense and has a beginning, middle and intelligible end and is all connected that is.

It’s frustrated me many times over the years that the most important information there is now—the current evolutionary Ascension Process—is oftentimes nearly impossible to write about because 1) one is living it themselves body and soul and 2) because of this one is typically in some level of physical pain and varied mental disarray and couldn’t spell one’s own name let alone write about this extraordinary process! For over ten years, every time I’d start to write an article and/or book material the surrounding neighbors would be manipulated by Team Dark (TD) to go outside and be abnormally loud for as long as possible. It was unbelievable realizing that Portal People were being deliberately used by TD to interfere with me and my ability to write about this topic. Like everything else wasn’t enough, there was deliberate negative interference every time I wrote anything from 2003 on. Just thought I’d share that tidbit of Ascension related joy with everyone. This is however almost nonexistent now so I have no excuses other than occasionally suffering the latest intense energy downloads too. This is our lives, and this is us living them in these amazing times.

On Sunday, January 29th minutes after I’d published my last article, I was hit by the good old Ascension Flu aches and pains, those ice pick-like stabbing, shooting pains that goes all the way down into bones and joints and takes your breath away for two or three seconds, the blurry dry eyes business, the inner ear ringing, the spine and general skeletal structure stiffness and pain and so on. Nothing new about any of this for probably everyone reading this as we’ve gone through this and much more since forever it seems. But, while I was hobbling to the nearest recliner chair on the 29th with my Ascension blankie in hand and quickly downed two Tylenol for the pain, I settled in to experience, feel and view these latest NEW 2017 Light Energies being added to empty facets of those complex Crystalline Light Codes via the recent solar flares, huge coronal hole and coronal winds of the past week.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment