13 February 2017

Recent Alignment is Burning Down the Old Matrix House ~ Lisa Rising Berry ~ 10 February 2017

Source: Lisa Rising Berry

I have been feeling the enormity of this upcoming alignment that will fully occur on February 10, 2017 for some time now. Since there is always a new energetic alignment, portal etc. occurring, I didn’t give it much thought. I figured what I was feeling was just another step in the process of the Mu Cord getting closer to connecting to our physical world. I knew there was a full moon coming up along with an eclipse, and that was it. Yes, I know I should pay more attention to the movement of the stars. LOL… But since things are changing every day, I don’t get attached or too involved with what the charts say. I prefer to feel it for myself, and when something feels crazy, then I do my research and use my astrology and numerology skills to see what is going on. In other words, I know on a basic level what is going on and that’s it. And then it hit me – life experience actually smacked me in the face.

Yesterday I experienced my first signal that something was up – that there was more to this alignment than I was understanding. I didn’t put the pieces together until this morning, however, when I saw a Facebook post. All I had to do was read the first sentence, and I had a big light bulb moment. It basically hit me on the head and said, “Lisa, if you had paid attention to this yesterday, you would not have suffered.” Yeah, yeah, yeah….hindsight is 20/20 vision. At least I understand now.

I had a very hard time yesterday, which is not my norm. When I am unbalanced, I can figure it out and do the proper ritual/practice to bring my energy back to my central channel/middle pillar. Yesterday, I couldn’t do that because I didn’t know where the energy was coming from and why I felt the way I did.

I was feeling anger and agitation, which was not coming from me. I had no reason to feel this way. I would connect to my true authentic self, which is clear light, free from illusions, and it would work for a little while. Then BAM… it was back. UGH!!!! The only thing that worked was when I went to the gym and took two classes: yoga followed by a high-energy dance class. I am a former dancer, and I danced so hard that I literally looked and felt like I had just taken a shower. I left everything on the dance floor (a dancer’s saying). I worked myself into exhaustion. I was also fasting that day after 12:00 noon. When I got home and took my shower, the agitation appeared again. OMG!!! “When will it leave me?” I wondered, but at this point I was too tired to care.

I decided to look for the cause in my lucid sleep. I set my intention and collapsed on my sofa. I didn’t fall asleep fully when I saw my first clue that made zero sense to me until this morning. I had a quick vision or remote viewing of the astral version of the sofa in my
house, which showed smoke floating around me. I have had many visions and actual experiences of this smoke that I haven’t written about yet. I will go into more detail another time, but basically where there is smoke there is fire, but in this case it is Azoth. Azoth at its full transmutation appears as smoke. Smoke represents full Azoth, which has the power of the trinity of divinity that has passed through the flames of transmutation and has been purified. We cannot grasp smoke and hold on to it just like you cannot hold on to any power of God. This is a very deep concept. This is part of what was making me feel this way…Azoth fire smoke – the real power of God. I then performed my dream yoga ritual and went to bed.

I woke up feeling a little better, but confused. I still felt off, so I went to my altar to do my morning practice like I always do. The cornerstone of my practice is the “Five Elements” practice where you perform a ritual to balance the five elements within your body. It is 18,000 years old and taught in the Tibetan Bon tradition. When I got to the fire element, I was way off balance. I had so much fire in me, I was stunned. I normally do not have enough fire, and I always have to increase my fire levels. Not now….I was burning up with fire. Then I realized this is why I was feeling so much agitation and anger. I am not used to having so much fire. Then when I got to my water element, I was almost dry – which makes so much sense. Once I balanced both of them along with the others, I was perfectly fine. However, I was still perplexed as to how I got into this condition in the first place. That is when I came across a Facebook post about this upcoming alignment. I did my research and put the pieces together, and it is absolutely amazing.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment