12 February 2017

We Are the Living Library ~ Galactic Historian ~ 12 January 2016

Source: Galactic Historian

You are not Your Physical Body; You are Not the Physical Matter: You are Energy!

And Everything what happened to You, happened for One Good Reason: to Merge Your Energy with the Energies of Others, with the Energies of Earths, with the Energies of Universes!

We are the Living Library, holding the frequency of all souls upon this incarnation.

Every human has the ability to activate their DNA when connected to their Heart.
Once the process begins, it cannot be stopped.

I step fully into my Sovereignty. 


I release all 3D-4D illusions pertaining to separation, and fully disconnect all my energy from all lower vibrational timelines, matrices, realities and grids, as I no longer wish to be connected to them.

I open my Heart Fully and Fearlessly as I anchor to Higher Dimensional timelines to continue my Spiritual evolution.

I cancel all contracts and/or agreements that I have made with any entity, guide, or being, in this timeline and in all timelines and realities and dimensions across All That IS, that are not for the Highest Good of ALL and in alignment with my soul’s purpose in this NOW.


-Andrew Bartzis/GH Team

No comments:

Post a Comment