27 March 2017

March 2017: I Am ONE ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 26 March 2017

Mercy me indeed!! It's good that Denise Le Fay mentions the eyes and lungs issues, which plagued me in February and early March. I knew it wasn't a "health" problem, and thankfully it's finally gone away now. A helpful update from Denise (please read in, and with Light), she also mentions 29 March as a key date.

Source: High Heart Life

What an intense and very different time February and March 2017 have been! I’d said repeatedly in 2016 how NEW and different the energies would be once we completed that 9-yearlong cycle culminating throughout 2016, and entered a totally NEW and much higher level and cycle with NEW 1 energies of 2017. But like I’ve also said over these many Ascension Process years, it’s one thing knowing something intellectually and a very different thing actual living it all the way down into the physical. This we’ve been doing like crazy all of March 2017, with some people having serious heavy-duty prep Work throughout February also. I am literally not the same person I was two months ago or two weeks ago and that’s a very positive thing, and neither are some of you reading this, but mercy me this evolutionary energy upgrade was big, different and more intense than anything earlier. Welcome to the NEW in a vastly higher level of being, life, consciousness, responsibility and reality than anything anyone has experienced before in a physical human body.

Because I’ve always believed in teaching about the Ascension Process through sharing my personal experiences with it, I’m going to list some of the events, tests and Initiations I’ve gone through in February and March 2017, because it’s often easier to see, feel and understand complex evolutionary energy processes when one views them in personal, physical settings. This NEW 2017 and beyond Light information and reality is so different and more complex than what any of the different Ascension teachers have talked about before that we’ve all got a lot of NEW Work, NEW material and growing NEW awareness to learn and figure out how to communicate it in linear written form. The best way for all of us to look and feel about it from here on out is with the knowing that we’re on completely NEW higher ground now in 2017, and the ongoing spiritual educations we’re experiencing are matching that. So, open yourself more to all this NEW pouring in now in these NEW to us ways.

As many of you know my mom had a triple bypass related stroke in mid-2014, which translates quite simply into, life changed big-time for us both then because of that and none of it has been easy for either of us ever since. Talk about old lower frequency fears, beliefs, expectations, habits, confusions etc. all suddenly exploded up into your life and emotional self! But, this has been an ongoing Initiation for me and I’ve worked my way through each and every confusing, frustrating, fearful, cold hard issue since 2014. It’s the difficult, painful and scary unknown stuff that holds ones eventual freedom. I didn’t make up this rule, but I’ve certainly learned over the decades that this is how it’s been so just deal with things honestly and quickly so you can continue evolving with less pressures and tests.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment