13 March 2017

The Weirdness of it All: Changing Timelines Again ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 12 March 2017

Source: High Heart Life

Personally, the past thirty days (around February 12th or so) have been extra difficult, exhausting, frustrating, educational, bloody, trying, and did I mention difficult? I was aware of the brutality of it all while it was happening of course but didn’t completely understand exactly what was going on and why. It just felt horrible and difficult, and at this late date and age, I really don’t want horrible and difficult anymore. Or at least, I want to have Higher Multidimensional Awareness of what’s happening because I can deal with everything so much better and more easily then, but, that’s part of the educational aspect of these Ascension related events. So, do the latest Work, pay attention to what you’re learning about yourself and your old 3D habits, beliefs, expectations etc. so the whole thing isn’t as difficult and horrible the next time.

Does This Timeline Make Me Look Fat?

I’ve always hated when we have to move the clocks forward an hour. Turning them back an hour is great because I like it when it gets darker sooner, but losing an hour when we ‘Spring forward’ I’ve never liked and last night was no exception. It was a long, rough, strange night and I’m sure many also felt this because a lot got jockeyed around, realigned and energetically matched up with NEW and different timelines/realities. And you thought you were just tossing and turning all night!

The moment I woke up this morning (March 12, 2017) I instantly knew I’d jumped timelines again and that this jump was an important and big one for me. As I laid in bed this morning feeling this latest timeline change, I knew it was due to my having done some more of The Work throughout the past difficult and horrible thirty days. Yep this is a Process, and like all the others it too has sequenced steps we all go through, repeatedly, and the moment we do we automatically jump/change timelines again and again and again. It goes something like this: 1) Some remaining personal stuff gets dealt with like it or not, difficult and horrible or not while 2) you emotionally feel and consciously see and know more about yourself and your old 3D world beliefs, expectations etc. which automatically leads to 3) energetic course correcting, evolving to, jumping to another timeline that’s a better current energy match to you/me/each of us because you/me/we lived and Worked through steps #1 and 2.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment