12 April 2017

Cobra Interview with Untwine - 11 February 2016


**Update: I've just gotten the time to read this, and realise that it's from 2016, so I've changed the title accordingly. Also, it felt familiar ~ I also found out that I did post this before, in February 2016!  I don't know how this appeared in my email feed today.....it's been a very strange day.....Anyway, I'll leave it up for those who haven't yet read it.

**Update2: Thanks to Earth Fairy for also pointing this out.


For some unknown reason, this notification only came in today.

Please visit Recreating Balance to read the transcript. There's also a video about The Event.

4 comments:

  1. This interview and also the video are from 2016, not 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the alert :) Blessings

      Delete
  2. The interview is worth reading (again) anyway ;)
    Thanks for your dedicated work, I really like your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, it's very much appreciated :) Blessings

      Delete