13 April 2017

Postscript to Post-Meditation Update


Pexels

I shared my meditation update here two days ago and I feel it's time for me to add a postscript. Shortly thereafter, I went through a strange two days that definitely were not awful in any way, but I can assure you they were not pleasant. The only way I can describe it is "inconvenient", as if I was pushing through a thick membrane.

Although disconcerting, I wasn't too surprised to see that Cobra had posted a black alert status the following day (for me). By that time, I was already feeling the "thickness" around me.

It felt very good immediately after the meditation, but that rather quickly dissipated into this "thickness", and my head started feeling heavy again now and then, although in a much lesser degree than before the meditation.

I don't know what it all means, but I felt it was important to share.

And omigoddess....that black alert is still ongoing....

Stay strong and stand in our creator-hood and Sovereignty, dear Light Family! I'm feeling much better today....and there was a sudden heavy downpour just as I was writing this! Somehow it feels like my own mini-personal breakthrough of that "membrane"!!

Namaste and many Blessings! You don't know how mind-bogglingly amazing you all are, so I'm reminding you now 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment