27 April 2017

The Saturn Spotlight

UFO Insight

Yesterday, while researching Clove Oil using the g-search engine (I try to avoid certain keywords on this blog so as not to attract unwanted search hits), I saw the Cassini doodle (watch it here). It was a tribute to the soon-to-be-doomed space probe ~ that's the "official" version. The doodle showed Cassini "aiming" its camera at Saturn, taking "shots", and looking very pleased. There's no doubt it's a very cute animation and it could very well be just an innocent tribute, but I do wonder if there's a hidden meaning behind it, given the real situation on our Planet and beyond. More on that later.

Then I came across Lisa Renee's article about "Alien Hybrids and 12 Tribe Healing", and it was about Saturn. There were a couple of things in the article that I needed to clarify (and I'm still trying to clarify, which is why I hadn't posted it). The connection between the doodle and Lisa's article was not lost on me.

Then later, I saw that Sandra Walter had come out with an update, "Applying Knowledge to Gain Wisdom".  In it, she talked about synthetic timelines and their relation with Saturn, as well as Syria. I was piqued by then. Granted, Sandra had mentioned Saturn in an earlier post, "Evolution of Realities: Opening the Cosmic Stargates",  but the connection remains.

Then today, Denise Le Fay came out with an article all about....Saturn! She also mentions both Lisa Renee's and Sandra Walter's articles about the same subject.

My intention behind this personal post isn't anything profound at all ~ I'm merely sharing the related events that I experienced since yesterday. Lisa Renee's article generally talked about the negative intent and agenda behind Saturn, while Sandra's hinted about some clearing targetted towards the Planet. Denise's update gives more detail about this clearing, which has been on-going.

That's not all. There's another connection that I would like to bring up, and that's a group encounter I had with a most enthusiastic David Icke fan just a few days ago who talked about Saturn! And I'll leave it at that.....

And I can't possibly forget Cobra's updates that have mentioned Nasa and Saturn's moons ~ Peace Meditation Report and Short Situation Update.

Towards the end of yesterday, I did a quick reference at the FAQ site diligently created by Dragon Heart ~ I wanted to confirm Saturn's status with Cobra's intel. As far as I had remembered, he did confirm that much has been cleared on the Planet and Light Bases have been established but a few dark strongholds remain. You can read more here.

Coming back to the Cassini probe....Cobra had reported the following:

Speaking of NASA, its space probe Voyager has been hacked years ago by the Galactic Confederation as soon as it exited our Solar System, crossing the Tachyon membrane / outer barrier:

http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2016/10/voyager-2-may-have-been-hacked-as-it.html#.WKYZuzg6BS8

I can't help but wonder if they've got Cassini, too.....

2 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. With the BloggerContest.com you are a candidate to win with your website or blog, promote your web page, win prizes and promotions. With the support of our sponsors via we organize our blog competition for the first time in 2017. You can learn more about participation from our website. You can join, the applications are ongoing.
    Thank you for your interested-in and support!


    Web : http://www.bloggercontest.com
    Mail : contact@bloggercontest.com
    Pbx : +390694802050



    ReplyDelete