24 April 2017

Tremendous 2017 Light Expansions ~ Denise Le Fay ~ 23 April 2017

Source: High Heart Life

Embodying more certainly has felt like exactly that this year; getting even larger than you were before the February, March and especially April’s Inner Expansions! I can barely put to words how strange yet wonderful these early months of 2017 have been for me. I AM not the same person I was in January of this year, and, we’re just getting started with this level and phase of the ongoing Embodiment Process in 2017.

This has been intense and ongoing in this NEW, higher level way since February, but it’s been all of April that’s seriously pushed the evolutionary envelope for me, and no doubt many of you reading this. I find some of this level and phase of the ongoing Embodiment Process more difficult (for me) to express in words because it is so beyond words much of the time anymore.

Sometimes linear words are not enough for me and I long for higher 5D and above total telepathic freedom, ease, instant and accurate communications coupled with matching emotional energies and Higher Awareness that goes with 5D and higher communication exchanges. I’ve consciously remembered this more natural form of communication my whole life, so it’s been a real learning, make that an UN-learning experience for me to figure out how to communicate in linear written form like this, and while being mildly Dyslexic. Good news is that we’re rapidly evolving back to this higher level of instant telepathic and/or even better yet, direct and instant knowing communications with like-others. Ascending Individuals becoming increasingly able to intentionally communicate with other Individuals of the same frequency range, which is creating a larger Group of 5D and higher people able to communicate with each other without any physical, linear spoken or written words involved. More of HOME in each of us brings more of HOME to our NEW HOME here, now.

Please read on.....

2 comments:

  1. April 18, 2017, I had a Higher Awareness vision and Saw a HUGE (about the size of our Sun), transparent, speed-of-light approaching round ball-shaped Energy headed towards Earth/Humanity.
    * This is the same experience as I told you which I gone through on April 16 night* a Torch flash from very close

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's astounding and very profound!! Please intend strongly for this to manifest :) Thank you and Blessings

      Delete