10 May 2017

Synchronistic Missions ~ The Arcturians Through Suzanne Lie ~ 30 April 2017

"Occasionally our 3D Ascending Ones are so caught up in the illusions of “time to do…” or “there is no space in my life for …” that they are unable to fully remember their true, Multidimensional SELF, or their Mission."



Source: Awakening With Suzanne Lie

I got up early to work, but all I could do was listen to music and meditate. Of course, the Arcturians came in to give me a message. I lost some of the details of the message, but mostly the message was the feeling of Unconditional Love.

To me, the way I know when I am in “living connection” with a higher being is that I can feel the slow flow, or sometimes the sudden “rush,” of Unconditional Love. This morning I awoke in the middle of the night filled with angst. As I write this, I have a feeling that the Arcturians, want to tell me about “Synchronistic Missions.”

Dear Ascending Ones, We, the Arcturians, are joyous to talk with you about the experience of “Synchronistic Missions.” Synchronistic Missions have a strong FEEL of Unconditional Love because only Unconditional Love can create a deep enough merging with your SELF to be assigned to, or choose to, have Synchronistic Missions.

These Synchronistic Missions, which, are very important for Planetary Ascension, and are a major “Key to Ascension” in that they assist you to remember your INNATE ability to feel the opening of a Fifth Dimensional Portal.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment