27 June 2017

Atlantis

Sheldan Nidle ~ PAO

So many of us are instinctively intrigued by information pertaining to Atlantis. My own introduction to this enigmatic subject was courtesy of Ruth Montgomery many years ago, and since then, I've come across several different "versions" of this civilisation, with some of them totally contradictory to each other.

Last Friday morning, I attended a webinar by Sheldan Nidle on this very same subject. He showed a slide of the location of Atlantis, and I felt guided to post it here. I'm aware that this claim of where Atlantis could have been covers many different geographical areas, even Japan. I'm thinking this could be because some sources tend to lump Lemuria under Atlantis.


As an aside, I remember Cobra stating this in a post from May 2017 (here):

I also know beyond any shadow of doubt that main Atlantis civilization was in the middle of Atlantic ocean, with precise location revealed in this post:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/04/mystery-scools-before-this-planet-was.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment