04 July 2017

Long Island Meditations: Some Thoughts and Suggestions

Mythologian
The Long Island meditation has been on-going for some time now, and is carried out daily. Based on feedback from some individuals, there is interest in participating, but there are issues with the instructions or nature of the meditation itself.

This write-up is specifically to address such concerns. I thought I would offer some suggestions in order to encourage more participation. It will be quite wordy at first because of explanations, but I will summarise everything at the end to make referencing simple. So please bear with me :)

Why Long Island
Since I only wish to focus on ONE meditation to keep things simple, it would be the Long Island Meditation, and it's officially known as "The Violet Flame Over Long Island". Let's just call it "Long Island". I suggest this meditation over the others because Long Island is the critical place right now, as it houses the Black Stone which creates this vast spread of negative plasma vortex, 100 miles in diameter:
The Portal
Cobra explains:
This vortex is the purification station for remaining primary anomaly on the surface of the planet. Top members of the Cabal and many members of the Chimera are using the anomaly of this vortex as a shield against the Light and this is why the East Coast has the highest concentration of the Cabal on the planet.
:::::

Removal of the black stone will create the vacuum metastability event that will allow the penetration of bubble nucleation front across the Veil boundary towards the surface of the planet and will effectively trigger the Event.

So this is the main focus at the moment, and the reason why I pick the Long Island Meditation. Further details for the meditation can be found at Prepare For Change.


The Meditation Itself: Audio or Music
You can either download the music only, or you can use your own soundtrack, or even none at all if you prefer to meditate without any background accompaniment. The main thing is for you to choose what you are comfortable with.

If you wish to use only the music (without the verbal instructions), then you can download (or play online) the track here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bruaKH2bqHo

I suggest downloading it and saving it to your phone or other device.

It's a beautiful piece of instrumental music, and I'm sure Untwine is the composer, calibrated at 432 Hz. It's 16-minutes long, but don't let that put you off. Just use it if you would like some background music, you don't need to sit through the entire length of it. The important thing is that you participate, even if you can only spare 5 or 10 minutes.

The Time
Daily at 2 pm UTC
4 am HAST Honolulu
7 am PDT Los Angeles
8 am MDT Denver
9 am CDT Chicago
10 noon EDT New York
3 pm BST London
4 pm / 18 CEST Berlin
4 pm EET Cairo
9 pm ICT Bangkok
10 pm CST Taipei
11 pm JST Tokyo

– next day –
1 am AEDT Sydney
3 am NZDT Auckland.

If you can't join in daily, it's OK! Just do what you can.

The Instructions
Since the main issue is the instructions, obviously I won't say "follow the instructions". Follow your own guidance and carry out the meditation using your own method. You can just envision Violet Flame flooding all of Long Island, or a huge Flower of Life descending upon it, or call upon the White Fire of An.....choose one from the set of instructions at the official page (here).
Length of Meditation
As mentioned before, if you can only do it for 5 or 10 minutes, it's fine. As long as you join in during the scheduled time, you add your special energy, focus and intention to the collective group and you make a distinct difference.

Protection
I'm sure I don't need to mention protecting yourself in whatever manner with which you are comfortable. I do three things:
* I call upon the Pillar of Divine Light to surround me
* I call upon my I AM Presence to work through me
* I call upon my Cintamani Being(s) to be with me  ....followed by sending Love and Gratitude. Sometimes I call upon other Higher Beings to help with the meditation.

Do what works best for you.

References



SUMMARY
  • Start your audio (or not) at the scheduled time
  • Create a safe and sacred zone for yourself
  • Do your visualisation for Long Island, for however long you wish, in whatever manner with which you are comfortable.

That's all!!  I must, however, make this disclaimer.....these are just my suggestions only, they have not been ratified by Cobra or anyone else. The way I see it, it's better for more people to join in at the scheduled time to create an amplified collective effort in their own way, rather than to lose potential participants because the meditation methods differ.

See you later for the meditation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment