22 July 2017

Loving Energy from Mary Magdalene to Activate the Sacred Feminine ~ Judy Satori and Cari Murphy ~ 21 July 2017

The replay link can be accessed at Cari Murphy's Radio Show page.

I woke up with a dreadful headache that was threatening to degenerate into a full-blown migraine, so I knew I couldn't do much else but to lie down. I also remembered that Judy Satori would have a replay of her show with Cari Murphy, so I decided to listen to it while I closed my eyes.

As it turned out, Judy was also having a headache (and it really showed through her voice). I don't have any notes as I drifted in and out of sleep throughout the show, but the general theme seemed to be the rebirth of our Authentic Self. I do remember that there were activations for deep clearing, as the intensity of the energies are helping with that. There's also an activation for speaking Light Language. Towards the end, Mary Magdalene teaches that being in the high-vibrational energy of Joy (which is Love expressed) activates and regenerates our cells for the Ascension process.

No comments:

Post a Comment